Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spencer Krug is a Musical Genius


Who wants to spearhead a Spencer Krug fanclub? I do, I do...

I woke up this morning to Spencer Krug and company performing "Stadiums and Shrines II" from the Sunset Rubdown album Shut Up I am Dreaming. I first heard this song about a year ago and it still gets to me every time I listen to it. The song just gives off such sincere emotion and passion one can't deny its power. The more I try to push Krug's projects aside to listen to newer music a Sunset Rubdown or Wolf Parade CD inevitably finds its way back into my CD changer (That's right, I buy CD's. I know, that's sooo 1990). I will stop gushing over Krug for the time being as I am starting to feel like some prepubescent girl who adorns her walls with NKOTB posters or NSYNC posters for you younger folks. Without further ado, here is "Stadiums and Shrines II". 0:18 seconds into the song is pure magic...

Sunset Rubdown - "Stadiums and Shrines II"

No comments: