Sunday, December 14, 2008

Star Wars: The Old Republic



I sometimes forget that I can write about things other than music so I am going to take a little time to do just that. Bioware has finally released gameplay footage to their highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG PC game titled, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The game looks as if it is going to be based off Bioware's highly succesful RPG PC game, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). KOTOR stands as one of the greatest games I have played regardless of platform so I am obviously excited that they are working to take what was good about KOTOR and incorporate that into The Old Republic (not to mention things are back in Bioware's hands). Details have been kept to a minimum and no firm release date has been set, but at least we are beginning to see progress with the game. I will try to keep up with news of its release.

No comments: